Shale Gas Layflat Hose
• Tube & Cover: Thermoplastic polyurethane（TPU）.
• Reinforcement: High tenacity polyester filament, circular weaving.
• The special extrusion “through the weave” process gives a very strong bonding between cover and lining as well as firmly encapsulating the woven polyester.
• Easy cleaning and no drying required.
• Designed for Long service life. Tough and durable with exceptional resistance to abrasion and cutting for use on a wide variety of environment conditions.
• Protected against mechanical damages.
• Very low elongation (compared with vulcanized process) under pressure, prevents hose from “snaking”.
• High resistant to heat, fuels, chemicals, UV, ozone, weathering, hydrolysis, and microbiological attack.
Construction, Mining, Marine, Transfer Chemicals, Frac Water Services, Oil & Gas (with electro-conductive fiber), Potable Water, Waste Water or transfer over highly abrasive ground.
Temperature: -50℃ to +80℃ Color: can be customized Length: up to 200m/660feet